Wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheels

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what wheels these are? I love the look and color of this car, but I am not to sure about the flares. Do you think these wheels may be available? Do you think they sell a set that wouldn't require the flares?

Look like Watanabes to me.

Yer they are Watanabe wheels. Old school Japanese wheels. You can get them in various sizes to fit without flares. Just be prepared to fork out the mulla for them!

I think you can get Panasports or Rewinds in the gunmetal color. They have a similar appearance. I don't know about the polished trim though. Carl

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

There are some Konig Rewinds on ebay that look really close and are only about 500 dollars. They were there when I did my usual parts search for datsun 240z. You might take a look. Carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.