IGNORED

usa old school nissan skyline owners

77JAPAN

That's so naughty.

Don't hide it away for a few more years, do them both up and rotate the days you drive them on. Get a second job if you have to.

I know, I know.

The problem isn't so much the lack of money, as the lack of time and Space. As Lachlan can attest, I have no room to work on the K (in fact, it has crap stacked on top of it) whereas at least the RX2 is in the yard where I have room to work on it.

The RX2 is a rally car, and as I learnt many years ago, when you have a rally car, all other projects take a back seat. :surprised

Ideally, the K will be my fire breathing track monster (two turbos and 8 cylinders should make 'er interesting in a straight line) and the RX2 will be the forest fun.

One day I'll get a decent shed:(

I know, I know.

The problem isn't so much the lack of money, as the lack of time and Space. As Lachlan can attest, I have no room to work on the K (in fact, it has crap stacked on top of it)

One day I'll get a decent shed:(

I shouldn't say anything to be honest, I bought my vert in 2000 and have had it on the road for 1 year and have only really started restoring it in the last 2 months.

It will be good when yours, mine and Kent's are on the road (+ whoever else I have missed that's modifying theirs)

I've owned a 79 Skyline GT-EX 4-door for about 8 years. I'm located in Sacramento, Ca. I purchaced it from someone in So-Cal. It's resided in the U.S. since '79 or '80 according to the import tag on the door jamb. It was originally brought back by a serviceman returning from Japan. I plan on restoring it with some upgrades as soon as life (family) allows it.

• 4 weeks later...