IGNORED

BMW ROAD RAGE ... check this out

VaGuS510

That is one of the most humorous video's I've seen...ROFLMAF!

That "Red Neck from Canada" made a huge mistake when he picked up that baseball bat!!! That baseball bat is considered a deadly weapon...

I don't know where this supposedly took place, but here in Florida, if a guy came at you with a baseball bat and you were in your car - you could quite legally shoot him in the head, and not fear malicious prosecution by the D.A.

The guy in the BMW was smart.. in that he put himself in a position where he could not flee... ie. he "found" himself on a dead end street with them blocking his exit... so he would have a right to defend not only himself, but the girl with him. That would be another factor that the Police and D.A. at least here in Florida, would have to consider.... and given that circumstance they could not prosecute the guy.... Here in Florida we now again have a right to defend ourselves, and no obligation to flee from any place would we otherwise consider our private and safe space. (home, car, office, place of employment etc).

They are quite lucky that all they lost was their camera and keys... the bottom line is - you have to be a complete moron to follow a total stranger to a remote and secluded site...

In my personal opinion - if we had more guys like the guy in the BMW running around - we'd have far less chance of being harassed by red neck Road Rage'rs...

but that's just me...

Carl B.

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http://ZHome.com

i saw this video some months ago and it's clear to me they set this up. the guy in the car is lucky the truck driver did not get out with a gun. leading a stranger down a dead end road just to steal a camera ( or for any reason) is a bad idea and is more likely to get you killed by the guy who has already shown a willingness to be a criminal. this video reminds me of the educational "play safe" after school specials.

cd

I think it's strange that after the guy (steals) the camera, edits the film to admit he took it but leaves all the embarassaing sruff, and then publishes it to the Internet. Not to mention it's proof he was threatening to shoot somebody for basically no reason.

I see lots of people making turns without using the turn signal, and usually people don't go chasing after them for miles- Rednecks or not. Eventually, their stupid bad habitscatch up to them and they will do it in front of a police cruiser or cause an accident, and that will be enough punishment for them.

Tomohawk:

Are you sure you saw the same video the rest of us did?

Whether it was staged or not, if we follow the premise of the film it's a fair representation of the anger and fear of having a large king cab pick-up throbbing behind a small car, accelerating hard, braking late and generally making obvious threatening moves. (Anyone driven their Z in traffic lately? Or how about a Roadster?)

The BMW effects a left turn, and the pick up does too, zooming up at a high rate of acceleration, in my view and supported by the dialogue, to intimidate the driver of the BMW. When the BMW driver effects a U-turn to get away, the pick-up driver uses that as a reason to pump his and his companion's anger up. The pick up driver then follows obviously to "teach this boy a lesson".

When the dead end is reached and the p-u driver pulls out a BAT, his intent is to intimidate...and let's not forget that he has two other idiots with him.

You call that "basically no reason"?

After all that happened, once the hick took one step towards me with the bat, I'd have done more than just point the gun and take the hick's keys...I'd have taken their truck and left it with the engine running in a bad part of town.

2¢

E

And, unlike Enigma, I don't find it funny. Two guys, actually all four people involved, acting the fool out on the road and someone eventually threatening to blow their friggin' brains out, if they have any, isn't my idea of what's funny.

Don't get me wrong sblake, I do not find road rage to be a funny thing in general, but when some ignorant assholes perpetrating the act get thier due justice, that I find funny.

If this is real, the only thing the guy in the BMW did wrong was flip off the ignorant hics in return for their kind gestures and behavior. But you can't really blame the guy after how long these idiots intimidated and endangered him and his passenger. In the end he was smart enough not to shoot the guys, and take their camera as evidence should the idiots choose to try to take this to another level. Honestly, I may have taken it to the next level and tied them up naked to a tree with their limp peckers blowing in the wind. Now THAT would have made an even funnier video. :)

It looks staged, in fact all the 'actors' look awkward even. I watched it a while ago and sure the concept is humorous...we'd all like to be able to stop 'Canadian red-necks' from beating us down with a bat and steal their camera and do a 'priceless' type video after to show how we owned them. However, that video was just poorly done and not so funny.

Just IMHO.

Zak