IGNORED

"kind of" new.. ;)

i3rfnp3

Hello.. My name is Michael and I'm from Norway. I've been a member of this forum for quite a while, but haven't posted anything yet, so I thought this would be a good time.. :)

I'm 21 years old and have owned a 71' 240z for about a year and a half now.. And hopefully I will be keeping it for many more years to come..;)

Well..I really don't have anything else to say, I just started college after working a couple of years after high school. I'm studying constructional engineering (at least that's what I think its called) Anyway, here's my car.. :)

post-9457-14150798234331_thumb.jpg

Its a HLS30.. Production-number 39*** (i dont remember) The car was sold new in Norway in 1971..Its actually the second car that arrived Norway.. :)

the wheels are 7x17" A.R. Ansen Sprint, those they sell at motorsportauto.. They tires are 215-45-17. I must add that the picture is photoshopped; the car looks just like that, except its not that low.. I just wanted to see how it would look like when I mount my coilovers..;)

Its a HLS30.. Production-number 39*** (i dont remember) The car was sold new in Norway in 1971..Its actually the second car that arrived Norway.. :)

Thanks Michael,

I like the lowered look, good luck with the suspension upgrade.

Chris A.