IGNORED

new from milwaukee WI

Troutman

I just want to quickly introduce myself and avoid making this sound like a personal ad. My name is Todd Troutman, im 27 and i have a 73 Z. It currently has a few minor issues that im trying to address, so expect some new threads.

I currently work as a designer for Buell Motorcycle Co. in East Troy WI, so im around bikes constantly. In my free time im either playing in the garage or throwing weights in the basement. feel free to ask any questions.

-Todd

Todd, Welcome to the site. Just to let you know that there is a Windy City Z Club get together this Sunday at the Safro Car show in Delafield. Some local Z owners as well as some cars from Chicago. Stop by. Tom (Red 240)

Welcome to the board. Hoping to see some pix of you car. Enjoy your time here and find some local help. There is lots of good and bad info out there. I was really glad when I found some Z friends close by that now help me through all the options out there.:stupid:

Todd, Welcome to the site. Just to let you know that there is a Windy City Z Club get together this Sunday at the Safro Car show in Delafield. Some local Z owners as well as some cars from Chicago. Stop by. Tom (Red 240)

thanks for the welcome everyone.

shakey, is the show at the safro delaership in delafield? im not too familiar with the area, so if you have any info on the location and start time, i would appreciate it. i have tenative plans on sunday, but i'll see if i can make it out

-Todd

Todd, My mistake but the event is on Sunday, Sept. 10. Delafield is just off I-94 and just west of Waukesha. From your area take I-43 to Hwy. 83 North to I-94 and then west a couple of miles. I don't have a time as of yet but you could call Safro Toyota in Brookfield for more info. Tom