IGNORED

"Nostalgic Hero" International Orders/Subscriptions

Alfadog

I have noticed that a lot of people have been struggling to get their hands on this great classic Japanese car magazine from Geibun-sha, but do not want to pay the exorbitant costs your local "Japanese speciality stores" charge (often at 4-5 times the retail price in Japan). There is an alternative, as has been mentioned briefly in the past (e.g. here). You can order direct from a company called NIPPAN IPS. They will charge the RRP for the magazine + postage to your door. It works out to about $20 AUD for Australia, which is about the cheapest you will get without going to Japan and buying it yourself. Excellent service and prompt delivery.

You can organise to order back issues, the latest issue or even a subscription. They only accept payment by credit card, but from my dealings with them they are very reliable and trustworthy.

I just thought some might be interested in this...

If you are, please contact Mizue Toyota (toyota@nippan-ips.co.jp) at Nippan IPS Co. Ltd. Mizue san speaks very good English. This company deals with all international orders for not only Nostalgic Hero but also a large number of other magazines and books. Their website is here: http://www.nippan-ips.co.jp/ . The publications they offer are available here: http://www.clubjapan.jp/ . If you could mention my name when contacting Mizue san it would be appreciated.

Lachlan