New Engine Start Up - Page 3 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Engine Start Up

Featured Replies

  • Author

Saturday, I got the engine started up. It fired immediately on the first try! Sounded great. I decided not to run it at 2000 for 30 minutes. I ended up running it for about 15 minutes at 1500 to get it fully warmed up for its maiden voyage. Then I followed my original plan. Got about 50 miles on it by Sunday. It is running very smooth and strong. I am driving it to work all week so I can drive around at lunch get some miles on it.

Man is it great to have that car back on the road!

Thanks for all the recommendations, they are greatly appreciated.

Marty

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.