New tires for my ZED!!!! - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New tires for my ZED!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

What a difference... Oh boy oh boy..

I'm not driving the same ZED!!!

It is so sticky....The car is glued to the road, it's so much fun!!!!!!!

I did put 195/60/14.

Et non, the price is super right.

I paid 69$CND, installation, balancing and taxes included per tire, total 371$CND (you do the equivalent for the US$$$$!!!!).

They even gave me 60$ for the old merde tires!!!!

Guy is a happy GUY!!!:geek: :geek: :classic: :classic:

Azenis are pretty cheap, and about the closest you can get to street-legal racing slicks :D

I hear they're kinda scary in the rain, though.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.