GC10 on ebay in California!!! - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

GC10 on ebay in California!!!

Featured Replies

Very nice indeed!! I really like these four door GC10s, they have a certain nostalgic feel about them. Though I think it is unfortunate that the rear wheel arches have been modified for the "GT-R" look.

A lovely car nonetheless. I wonder what the reserve is.

The R spec rear arches look similar to the fronts, but the flared lip on these is too wide and looks a bit odd.

Whoever did this was probably more interested in wheel fitment than authenticity.

I really dig it. reminds me of a beamer. A very nice car and the mirrors on the fender make my engine rev.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

$14,000 is a pretty good price, but I'd pay no more than $12,000. Repairs and parts are going to eat you up financially. General maintenance work on my car here (clutch, brakes, shocks, struts, valve job, alternator) now totals more than what I paid for the car. And the little stuff eats you up too - fuel filter, radiator cap, plug wires, points, cap, etc . . . . Remember, it's a 34 year old car with ORIGINAL parts on it. I just about died when I looked at the condition of my rubber flex lines for the brakes. Lucky they didn't go when I was driving Mt Fuji.

Just my opinion.

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.