Just look at these beautiful new carbs - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Just look at these beautiful new carbs

Featured Replies

Just got the box from ZTherapy.

My God these are things of beauty.....

post-9919-14150797508327_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14150797508801_thumb.jpg

Yep, they do beautifull work. I've never opened a box from them in dissapointment! You spend the bucks, and in this case, you get your money's worth. Just wish it worked that way with the rest of the retail world.

Those sure look purty, especially when compared to how they look after a garage fire! ROFL

post-10534-14150797509102_thumb.jpg

Wait until you put these SU's into service. The best is yet to come!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

As ZSaint sez: The best is yet to come. I put my ZTherapy carbs on a month ago and WHAT a difference! The car was transformed from a nice runner to a great runner. It winds up to 6K without a miss or stumble. I was skeptical about the $600, but it was some of the best bucks I have spent on the car.

Cheers, Mike

Mine aren't nearly as pretty but they do stand out a little.

Nice carbs (Pop's Z), wanna trade?

Damn David! That engine bay looks freakin' beautiful! I can't wait to get my carbs finished at ZTherapy. I picked up a good used set with linkage for $50 that I'm sending in so I can still drive my 240.

Dave, Saw your carbs at the MSA show...I would trade, but it's too labor-intensive to change. I really like your balance tube.

Cheers, Mike

It took two weeks to make the engine compartment look that way. Not to mention three plus years of hand polishing and painting. With my budget, everything is a "one day at a time" process.

Thanks guys, Some of that red Anadizing is actually blood :cry:

Dave.

Dave, It's not really your car until it has taken some of your blood. Cheers, Mike

No problem there, I've lost at least a good pint over the last three years thanks to my Z. And The yellow 71' has opened it's fair share of wounds.

Hell, I'm pretty sure that some of the skin, from my knuckles, is still attached to the car in various places. I'm also sure that in 200 years, when they dig up my grave site and find the red 70' 240Z there instead of me, they'll be able to clone me from the skin and blood that will still be on the car from me working on it. :stupid:

Oh ya, it definately mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.