Would you use these wheels? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Would you use these wheels?

Featured Replies

LOL no way.

Put them on a rusty old van...that's what everyone with em seems to do around here...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have seen this style look good on eighties buicks and oldsmobiles. I think it would look thin and tacky on a Z. Also, the center blade thingys are ugly.

They could be welded together in an artful manner, anchor a sheet of plexiglass on top and your would have a nice? coffee table. Or leave off the plexiglass and you would have a nice anchor.

Hey, They're not all that bad... after all, I do live in east LA. Now, if I had a... let's see..., a 74 Monte Carlo, with hydraulics, those would be pimpin.

Hey, They're not all that bad... after all, I do live in east LA. Now, if I had a... let's see..., a 74 Monte Carlo, with hydraulics, those would be pimpin.

Not quite, you'd have to paint your Z super high metal flake orange with lime green scallops and pink pinstriping. ROFL

high metal flake orange with lime green scallops and pink pinstriping. ROFL

Add Bills' hat and you've got something....

I'm not sure what, ...but something....

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.