IGNORED

Interested in the Pinks Z: Want the motor? Details within...

naviathan

They are still taking orders. I think how it works is they take orders and after so many are requested they put the order in, have them printed and when they arrive they divy it out and ship them to the respective requestees. Last time I think took a week for everything to go out.

They are still taking orders. I think how it works is they take orders and after so many are requested they put the order in, have them printed and when they arrive they divy it out and ship them to the respective requestees. Last time I think took a week for everything to go out.
Money sent via Paypal for 1 shirt.

• 1 month later...

Still wondering what lame thing they were up against. Probably a blown SuperStock Camaro that had the engine blow upon the last run, and the Z ran out of gas on the second run because the gas gauge was 1/4 tank off...LOL

I'd like to see some REAL drag cars like a '65 Merc Comet 390 (dual quads) and a Honda with an engine "blown-supercharged" by 4-18 inch subwoofers powered by a 25,000 Watt stereo (almost 1 PSI!!) & dual PSP. ROFL

tyvfm

• 2 weeks later...