Anybody seen this car before?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anybody seen this car before??

Featured Replies

Mystery car time again.

Found a picture of this car on a website.

Anybody seen it before?

Comments, opinions, etc...

post-1278-14150797252388_thumb.jpg

Wow! Now thats one car I've never seen before. I quess one could say it has some similar features shared with the early Zs.

1963 'Prince 1900 Sprint'.

Prince were calling it a 'Prince Skyline Sprint' at the 1963 Tokyo Motor Show.

Prince employed Italian coachbuilder Franco Scaglione to come up with a swoopy sports prototype for the show. It never made it any further than that, unfortunately.

Did I win anything?

Yes, as a matter of fact. You win the "Know it all" award. :D

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I figured if ANYONE would know, it would be Alan.

There'a KNOWLEDGE for you.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.