IGNORED

LD28 crank $$$

pro240c

Your in Australia yeah? Here they are worth a bit try ozdat.com, ebay and here I guess.

I paid almost too much but probably a reasonable price for mine considering shipping costs and conversion from USD however I know where to get them at a better price nowadays. I think you could probably get $700-$1000 AUD.

Mine cost me $40 at the Pick-and-Pull but that's is with me doing all of the labor to remove it. As soon as they drop a Maxima diesel someone is there to rip it apart. Any time you see one in the junkyard it's either has the motor flipped upside down with the crank gone or sitting in front of the car with the crank gone.

Yes but the crank key needed work from memory.

I've seen one on ozdat.com advertised for $1200.

I guess it's supply vs demand.

When i contact stewart wilkins for mine he said he had sold the last one and was ordering more in because the first lot sold like hot cakes.

thank for the reply guys - and to Craig for the WAZ explanation too.

$1200? you serious? that's a hell of a lot of money to pay for a crank.

i was thinking stick it on eBay for $250 and see what happens - if it doesn't sell i was just going to put it in on ozdat and the local rag.