R200 Question???!!! - Page 3 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R200 Question???!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

didn't find a whole lot around my area from that site. any body have a link to a list of what models and years had what rear diff???

I have a drive shaft that looks like its for the V8 swap. Your welcome to it if you like ...Thouh bear in mind I lve in Grenada so .. The shipping might be outragious

Bloxman

post-11909-14150798296323_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thanks guys now I might be able to find something!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.