IGNORED

HS30 CD Parts Catalog.

Zedrally

Hi all Right Hand Drivers.

I have been fortunate is obtaining the Fairlady Z parts catalog on CD from

Sakijo. This covers the S-30, HS-30 & PS-30 models in pdf files, up to 1973.

Also included [on separate files], are catalogs for GS-30 up to '74 and S-30/ S-31 [haven't heard of S31 before]. No doubt AlanT will enlighten us about this model!

If anyone in OZ would like a copy, I'm happy to copy and mail them to you.

$10 AUD should cover costs such a CD, post & packing.

PM for any further details.

MOM

post-2363-14150796905723_thumb.jpg

S31 = usually a EFI L20e power Fairlady Z. My Dad has one. S31 is the same body as the 260z RS30 the GS31 is the same body as the GRS30 260z 2+2. Alan will know the fully story but I believe there were a few 260z sold in Japan but Nissan quickly recalled those that had no sold and retro fitted the EFI L20e engine to over come changes in the polution laws of the day the chassis were restamped S31. At the same time all new production units were getting the L20e fitted and the S31 chassis numbering. I am sure other on here will also talk about the 240k (export name) C110 and the C111 I don't know a lot about these Skyline range but I would guess if Nissan was following a patten then the C111 skylines should have been fitted with EFI L20e engines were as the C110 were L20a (bare in mind this is home market not the export market)

There are a few S31 and GS31 here in NZ most have been incorrectly registered as 260z (and people call them that) I guess this is attempt to reduce the confussion between the export model and the JDM (if you will) model.

Hope some of this helps with the S31 question

C110 and the C111 I don't know a lot about these Skyline range but I would guess if Nissan was following a patten then the C111 skylines should have been fitted with EFI L20e engines were as the C110 were L20a (bare in mind this is home market not the export market)

Yes, we had some discussion about this recently. The C111 was introduced with the NAPS anti-pollution gear in Japan to meet the new emission laws that came into play in the 70's. The extra '1' was used to signify this, as well as a few cosmetic changes.

Later, the C210 came out and then the C211 (difference here I'm led to believe is EFI also). I'm guessing it's all to do with emissions, but perhaps someone more enlightened can give a definite answer. :)

• 1 year later...
Zedrally. Are you willing to ship to the states? I am doing some homework on the PS-30 model.

Dewayne,

I have a couple of copies of these manuals(one of this specific set, and one of another)-shipping from Savannah will be less than from AU! I am trying to get them included in the club DVD project.

PM me your address, and I'll ship one out.

Will