Ebay rotors - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ebay rotors

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

I am buying parts for the 300zx and toyota caliper upgrade. I've been searching for rotors slotted or cross drilled, and I've been looking at ebay. My question is does anyone know about any of the stores and the quality of the rotors usually found there. Theres a bunch of companies selling them called trinet, steel run rotors, irotors, r1concepts. Any info would be great. Thanks

MSA sales them. But im not sure how much.

I would be very carefull buying from ebay they could be warped or something.

  • Author

I'm hoping they wouldn't be warped, i'm looking at these companies on ebay that pretty much only sell rotors.

I bought Power Stop drilled rotors and they were drilled Brembo rotors. They held up very well to quite a few track days. If I had it to do again I would go with slotted rotors, which are in general a better alternative than drilled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.