IGNORED

280z Center Caps

lan240

I have the same wheels on my 240, and the caps that came with them looked to be in about the same condition as yours. No blue plastic in the center, around the Z. The first set, I took out all the remaining plastic and painted them a dark blue. Then, after I lost one, I found out they were still available at the dealer! About $27. each, last time I bought them. P/N is 40343-P6700 Ornament-Road wheel

You can get them for $19.55 ea. plus about $10 shipping depending upon where you live. They are the blue center ones. Type in the part number in the search box. The original part number is 40343-N3200 but it will supercede to 40343-P6700.

http://www.nismoparts.com/

BTW, they are not '78 Z rims' or 'Black Pearl rims' as some have referred to them as. They are simply the US optional alloy wheel for the S30 from 74-78.

Are the centre caps stickers or painted ???

The plastic center caps on "Precious" were missing the stickers on three wheels while the fourth was damaged and faded.

I found AUNGER'S website, told them what I wanted and included a pic of the faded sticker.

Heard nothing for over a week then received half a dozen in the mail. I emailed AUNGER again to thank them and ask how much. Received a reply saying they were glad to help out at NO CHARGE !!!!!.

For what it's worth.

Rick.

:devious:

• 14 years later...