IGNORED

16" Watanabes on Ebay Australia

Alfadog

That offset is way off, wont fit a z at all without wide spacers/adaptors, which I hear are illegal anyway.

0 to -19 is a better offset for a Z, depending on the rim width.

-19 if you want to fill out some ZG flares :)

16 in type R watanabes are available in :

inch : offset

8.0 : 0

8.5 : -6

9.0 : -13

9.5 : -19

Is that a good price? I havent heard back from the Australian watanabe distributer yet.

What size are your wats Alfa? How much were they?

Hi Craig, thanks for the info regarding offset for Z's. I can't say I have ever looked into what to get for the Z car so I don't know what will fit and what won't - I do know what "looks wrong" though. Considering they have OK tyres as well I would say that's a good price.

My Watanabes are F: 14x7.5 Type A and R: 14x9.0 Type R. I tried to work out the offset but I must be measuring from the wrong parts or something because I get -4.75 and -15.7 F and R respectively.

You can download the watanabe catalogue from their website. It lists the rims sizes and offsets.

What was listed above was for aluminium mags.

Heres whats available in the size you have.

Aluminiumn

A: 14x7.5 it lists them as -3 and +1.5

R: 14x9 : -25

or

Magniesium

A 14x7.0 +3 and +8

R 14x9 -19

Yeah its a pretty good price. Got a quote back for the wheels that are on SR240Z. Just over AU$2000.

Was considering the ebay wheels for my R31 GTS, but the front wheels offset is just too big, according to the Watanabe web site. The might fit, but I'm not taking the risk.

They will fit properly on a S13/14 Silvia, but thats about all.

Saw these on ebay USA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ae86-BlackRacing-wheels-not-watanabe-panasports-S13-S14_W0QQitemZ8031244900QQcategoryZ43954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not watanabes is says, but they look pretty damn close to me.

Hi Mr C you guys certainly know how to get my attention. Not interested in the Ebay set but very interested in the set like that of www.sr240z.com I emailed www.wheelchoice.com however they have not replied for a month now.

I am probably buying a set of ZG Flares so who knows maybe the old girls guards will get the chop chop :P