IGNORED

Repsrayed 280ZX

s130

Gday all,

Trust you all had a good Christmas/New Years. I finally had my 280ZX resprayed over the break. I have attached a few photos to show you guys how it has come up. The car was gone for many for bodywork and the spray job so I am happy to have it home.

For those who are interestedm the spray procees was 2 coats base, 3 coats clear, baked in the oven. From there we blocked the entire car with 1200 paper before going back for a light coat of base, followed by 2 coats of clear to flow coat the car for a mirror finish.

I reccomend flow coating the car to anyone who may be spraying their car as it gives a finish that is 100 times better.

Haydos

post-6373-14150796542808_thumb.jpg

post-6373-14150796543167_thumb.jpg

post-6373-14150796543517_thumb.jpg

Yes it does make the colour shine more. I also dont know why but do know that it is very true and worth the extra effort if you want your car to look that extra bit better. The way the process is done depends on different painters, some guys at the shop were saying not to but any base on the second time, but my painter stuck to his guns and has done a good job for me.