IGNORED

Rcr Z

RCR Z

Hello!! My name is Dennis and am presently restoring a 70 240Z with a build date of 4/70 Vin HLS30-03300. My racing partner and I have been active with the SCCA Road Racing since the early 90's. We raced a 71 240Z in ITS for several years and I have a shed full of parts that will surely help with the current project. This Z was going to be an E Prod car until we decided that it was too nice to chop up for a race car. I am glad that we saved her!!! We built the Miata for F Prod instead!!! The Z is stripped down to the tub and ready for the metal/bodywork to begin. I am sure that I will be needing everyone's help along the way. It's great to be part of such a large resource as the Zcar Club.

Good to see you saved that 240!! Do you know that the next ZCCA convention is being held in Dallas, TX the last week of May? Go to: www.zcca.org and click on the convention link. There will be hundreds of Z and Z owners there.

Our club race car can be found at: www.zccne.org (click on the club race car link). We are adding more HP after Bob Bondurant drove it at The Glen this summer and said in a not sarcastic manner "it needs more HP". A great excuse to go out and put more in 'cause Bob said we should. At least that's what I told my wife.

Hope to see you at the convention.

• Like 1