IGNORED

Well it's been fun guys but...

DatsunZsRule

I'm thinking of taking a break away from the site for a while for personal reasons. I'll always have my Z Car and will never never never part from it and Im eager to get it back out in the spring when the weather gets nice again so I can take it out for joy rides again and work on it :) I just get very busy at work and my cars and other personal stuff usually take up my weekends :)

Just thought I'd let everyone know so no one thinks I'm dead ROFL

Take care all,

Well, Jared, I hate to see a seasoned member leave for any reason. Any seasoned member but expecially a 280Z guy. It's been happening all too often. We've lost many and I've even considered leaving due to all of the crap that seems to go on a regular basis now. It's the veterans that keep me coming back. Happy holidays and good luck with everything.

Thanks Stephen. I too kinda get fed up with some of the crap however I have to say this site is the best compared to others I've visited. :)

I may come back some day. Wo knows??? Damn right us 280Z'ers have to stick togeather :laugh: You and your family also have a happy and safe holidays.

I'm not a veteran, but I too have seen the changes in the site's atmosphere just recently. But I've found it very easy to ignore the garbage and only read the good stuff. Family comes first, Jared, but if you get the time, drop back by now and then.

Umm... guys, I don't think he was talking about leaving due to any of the disfunction of some of our members. He was talking about leaving due to the season and that he won't be using his car until spring.

Unless I read it wrong... ?

Please don't die on us DZR!! :D