FS: 14x7 Turbine style wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

FS: 14x7 Turbine style wheels

Featured Replies

For sale - Set of (4) Turbine style wheels. 14 x 7

Two of the wheels have minor curb rash on the outer edges. Spaces between turbine "blades" have been painted black (not sure if this was original or not). With no tires, these wheels look huge in width! Will accomodate a 235 series tire!

I have three of the center caps for these wheels. $125, obo. I would prefer local pick up in San Antonio, Tx, but can arrange shipping. Shipment by Greyhound bus should be about $80, but I will have to confirm that.

post-1264-14150796354454_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796354671_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796354873_thumb.jpg

post-1264-14150796355086_thumb.jpg

Kmack , It's been a while. I have simular wheels on my 240 only the fins are closer together on my wheel . These are vary repairable and will look cool when polished . This is a good price . These would be far easier to clean than mine . I have 40 fins and they are so close together that they are difficult to clean . If I needed a set I would jump on these . Keep on keeping on. Gary

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I know someone out there needs an extra set of wheels for Christmas....

Kmack if you wait untill after Christmass I will buy them but you would have to ship.

  • Author
Kmack if you wait untill after Christmass I will buy them but you would have to ship.

Sounds like a plan. I'll start verifying what the shipping will be. By bus it shouldn't be too much to Arkansas. I'll let you know.

Too bad I'm not heading to Mom's house for Christmas. She lives in Longview. It's just a short jump from you.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.