IGNORED

I wish this was my skyline!!!

73skyline

now this is how i want my c110 to look like...clean and tough all-in-one. wouldnt want to race this car. man the front looks so low, i wish i could get mine like that, at the moment i cant even get a low profile jack under my front jack-up point. i need bigger tires up front. the frame to the floor on my c110 is 5 fingers. i really need bigger tires...hehe

post-7451-1415079634765_thumb.jpg

post-7451-14150796347987_thumb.jpg

Hehe, very nice mikey - i think i have those pictures in my collection :D Just make sure, if you do decide to lower your car further, to get some adjustable camber plates, or some similar device, in order to counter-act the excessive negative camber that will result from lowering the rear end! Out of interest, what profile tires are you going for at the front?

Tom

p.s - hows this for perfection?

post-7187-14150796348633_thumb.jpg

oh man i think im done with my car til i get some coilovers, i have the Tein adjustable front camber plates now on the car. i think im going to try 225/50 fronts and 245/50 rears. people keep coming over to the house and looking at the 15x10 rear wheels and see 225-50 tires and wonder how that fits and be safe.....LOL i see it all the time at the watanbe websites so i figure why not plus the tires are cheap. hehe as for the rear i actually want to raise up the car but i think the 245 tires will fix that.

heres a pic of my intake manifold i just got it polished now time to change all the old nuts and bolts with new and should be ready to get it running.

mikey

c110-

Hehe, very nice mikey - i think i have those pictures in my collection Just make sure, if you do decide to lower your car further, to get some adjustable camber plates, or some similar device, in order to counter-act the excessive negative camber that will result from lowering the rear end! Out of interest, what profile tires are you going for at the front?

Tom

post-7451-14150796357441_thumb.jpg