Does anybody have wheels like these? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does anybody have wheels like these?

Featured Replies

  • Author

I uploaded a picture of the wheels and tires on my car to the member galleries: here

I'm pondering selling my stock wheels w/hubcaps and 2,000 mile-old Sumitomo HTR200's on E-bay, with an opening bid of ~ $160 (basically to recover the cost of tire installation... anything else goes to cover my new wheel/tire combo :) )

  • Author

Thanks! I ended up with 215/60/14. They fill out the wheel wells nicely, and are only about 1/2 inch greater in diameter than the stock setup. I'll tell ya though, up on the lift it looked like they were going to rub the wheel well openings, but they don't! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.