Cowl area Drain Tubes - Page 3 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cowl area Drain Tubes

Featured Replies

It's located under cowl top on page 107-1 item 7 Part number 66430-N4400

It's located under cowl top on page 107-1 item 7 Part number 66430-N4400

Yup those are the drain elbows from the cowl area...I'll have to look at those too, I'm thinking their still solid because I haven't had wet floors in that area over the years...I was speaking of the little rubber flap that's at the bottom of the mudguard, at the rear of the front wheelwells......thanks for the input!

:beard:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.