IGNORED

Ugly

sakijo

It WAS a C110 Skyline.... at one time... Dam! That is just wrong! Oh well, it IS the owner's car, I guess. And free expression should be protected... I guess. It just that.. Well... so many of us would have respected this car a bit more if it had been stock or a vintage performance piece, instead of a piece of .... the owner's ideal automotive artistic statement.

Well... so many of us would have respected this car a bit more if it had been stock or a vintage performance piece, instead of a piece of .... the owner's ideal automotive artistic statement.

So diplomatic. No one wants to hear what I think about it. I'll probably be banned from the site for good! But sadly, there are a lot of these "cars" in Japan. Not only Skylines, but others as well. This one was just so outrageous, I had to share it.

It's ok, it's not actually a C110... ;)

A pity all the same. This "craze" has started to leak out of Japan too. People here are starting to want "bosozoku" cars themselves... sillY! Though after watching a video of a C110 I couldn't help but grin. Just so silly! Does anyone still have that video?

• 1 month later...

Dude why you Ripping on my first car. I was only 16 dude. ROFL

Na just playin. Those both are very interesting cars. Might be funny if the blue one shot flames about 10 ft into the air. The green car looks like a mix between a low rider and a bad dream. Can't believe someone did this to a car.

john

Artistic flair??!?!?!?!?! OMFG these are perfectly good c110's getting absolutely destroyed! There arent many left, and to see them turned into these obscene, nightmarish expressions of 'style' makes me want to jump on a plane to JP and well....scream! I wonder what people would say if this was being done to perfectly good Z's? Please, leave this sort of thing for something like a nissan EXA...