New 72 240Z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New 72 240Z

Featured Replies

Here it is. I know it is not pretty yet.... I bought it off of an old lady who let it set for 10 years outside... Its a 72, but it had 73 hitachi carbs on it.... I just bought a set of 72 su carbs and will be putting them on tonight... Other than that.. I need to put in new floorboards and repaint the car... Need some interior also...

post-2135-14150792010546_thumb.gif

  • Author

Also, I will have a Z site up and running soon.... Check us out at www.ittek.net The domain name was given to me... It will be changing in the future sometime...

post-2135-14150792010947_thumb.gif

DANG, tharsa bunch of work ahead of ya! I'm guessing you got a REALLY good deal......like, free?

steve77

Looks pretty darn good to me, no obvious rust thru in the body. Looks better than the free 72 I got. Lots of work yes, but geez, it's a 72, could have been a lot worse.;)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Boy !!!! You young guys sure are ambitious seems like a lot of work to me !!!! Good luck and Enjoy the Ride !!!!!! And that will be one more Z on the road and not in the crusher !!!!

Nice... looks like one of those cars which were parked one day and then forgotten about...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.