Fuel Pump Question! - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuel Pump Question!

Featured Replies

Sorry jackboxxx, no fight...

Arguing with fools only brings you down to their level. It is most apparent that my "lack of effort" is responsible for the rude "educational" response of another. I am sorry for my oversight and in the future I will work harder to be sure to "educate" new members so that others will not have to.

Tell me what was so rude about my comments. I asked a civil question, and I explained why the question was asked. He would never know if no one told him. That he took offense is his problem, he could have taken it constructively but chose not to.

You are the one personalizing this by name calling. Get a grip, go back out in the garage and breathe some exhaust fumes. You'll feel better. I know I will.

Garth, I apologize, you are right....

Woa, I'm dizzy. Must be exhaust fumes in MY garage. I better go outside for some fresh air.

Lance, I really didn't mean to jump him. Everyone is new to something at some point. I'm still new here as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.