IGNORED

280z fuel pressure regulator

clutch07182

nope jsut wanted to make sure i got an answer...i fixed that and cars still running liek $^!#. its missing the primer thingy but it sealed up and vacume line are good. car drives but nto well if you give it anygas it starts to act like it has no gas...idk what too do going to my mechanic tomorow. also has a driveline problem i can feel vibration in the stick and clutch needs adjusment

You might want to go to the following url and download the "EFI bible" which will probably help you sort things out with the EFI. Will probably save you a lot of time and money if you use it as a general EFI troubleshhooting guide. Print it out and put in a cheap binder as you'll probably be refering to it quite a bit...might want to get a FSM (Factory Service Manual) as well, because you'll be needing it also.

http://www.72hours.net/~zcar/

webdawg1

• 1 month later...

webdawg1,

I tried to use the link you posted to download the "efi bible" per your post below, but had no luck - has the site moved?

Thank you in advance for any asssitance.

Znut

You might want to go to the following url and download the "EFI bible" which will probably help you sort things out with the EFI. Will probably save you a lot of time and money if you use it as a general EFI troubleshhooting guide. Print it out and put in a cheap binder as you'll probably be refering to it quite a bit...might want to get a FSM (Factory Service Manual) as well, because you'll be needing it also.

http://www.72hours.net/~zcar/

I wouldn't worry about it. He hasn't posted in nearly a month, his last entry in this thread was 8/19/05, I answered his questions even though he posted them in three different threads and, by his own admission, he's a confused 17 year old. We have many of them here. Try to ignore them. Both links that I know of to the 'efi bible' seem to be dead. If anyone wants a copy of it, I can email it to you