IGNORED

240Z for sale in paper

240ZX

First off, I'm not selling my Z car! However, I do look through the paper just to see whats for sale and came across this add in the Ventura County area Trader Express. This 240 still has the old standard issue slotted mags. I thought that someone might be interested!

1972 DATSUN 240Z - 5 spd. 6 cyl, Orange, original in and out, good cond. $2400 (805) 896-5548

The only picture I have is from the add and I currently have no way of posting it. From what I can see from the picture in the add, the car looks bone stock on the exterior and doen't appear to have been wrecked....but what can one tell from a small black/white add? Give the person a call if your interested. I can certainly check this car out for all the usual bad spots if someone is truely interested and has called the seller.

I got to ask this question is there really anybody that likes the ZX's no offense to anybody that does.

NO i don't. look right below my name :)

Back on topic, I found a pic of the mags online. The wheels I found were alloys I think and had a red Datsun centercap.