IGNORED

Fuel injector wires

agemeansnothing

Ok, when I bought my car there had been a rat living in it, the rat chewed on a number of things. The one thing I need help on is replacing the butterfly clips! So I bought a set of them of ebay when they got to my house my brother and I went down to my car. Then my brother cut the old one's off and now I don't know which clip goes where! Is there anybody that can help me please?

Ok, when I bought my car there had been a rat living in it, the rat chewed on a number of things. The one thing I need help on is replacing the wires! So I bought a set of them of ebay when they got to my house my brother and I went down to my car. Then my brother cut the old one's of and now I don't know which clip goes where! Is there anybody that can help me please?

What, help with disabling your brother so he doesn't screw anything else up? LOL

easy man, be sure of it, so I wont cause u a bigger problem LOL

but on my car as i told u, no problem at all, if u mean the injector's electric terminas that have a female end that connect the injectors, so it must be ok as far as i know, ask more expirienced people so i wont cause u any problem, i just did it by mistake :stupid:

sure, I'm glad:)

I'm surfing yahoo to check if it is true that there is no prob in changing places of the plugs if the injectors, if i dont reply means that nothing found.. I hope that viewers would tell us about the matter, coz i am also concere about it! thanx