Another Datsun Lover??? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Another Datsun Lover???

Featured Replies

OK im new to this site, real names "ED" I've got an 66 Roadster as a personal project. Trying to make it some what unique. Of course the orig. motor isnt staying in for starters, and flares are going on, yaddah yaddah. But any ways, I was ref. here by a user from "HybridZ" and was told to look for a gentleman by the name of "Victor Laury" for his knowledge about the roadster. Anyone know where I can locate him??? BIG TIA!!!

Simply look through the Members List and send him a PM. You'll find him on page 2 of the "V's".

Simple.

Rick.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks for all the replies.. I might have considered use the "search" feature or "members list" but didnt think he'd use "Victor Laury" as a user name.....

Yeah, that site is kind of slow. I'm over there every now and then. That Maroon 70 1600 used to be mine. I'm surprised that picture is still on the front page. Like I said, it's kind of slow as I posted that some time ago. Try sending Vic a pm.

Yeah, that site is kind of slow. I'm over there every now and then.

The main problem is that another Roadster forum took off http://www.311s.org/

It's like trying to start another classic Z car form in the shadow of this one.

How'd I miss this? What's happening Ed?

Old age? Senility? Wearing your wife's glasses and not your own? Wearing your own glasses upside down?

Heck Victor, where do you want this thread to go?????

LOL LOL

Just Kidding.......(donning Flame Suit and shutting off mail and pm server)

E

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.