Need Mechanic in Portland Oregon! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Mechanic in Portland Oregon!

Featured Replies

I lost commpression in my #4 cylinder, and a big loss of power in my original 240z engine. I am thinking that I need to have new rings put in, so I am in need of a good, experienced mechanic in the Portland, Oregon area (Somewhere closer to Beaverton or Hillsboro would be preferred) to install these. Any help of suggestions or referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~Richard

'73 240Z HLS30 163405

"A real sports car chooses its owner because it has a soul. If you're chosen, you'll love it, and the more it requires care and maintenance the more you love it." -Mr. Morita (Z432 owner)

AFAIK MB Anderson does NOT do engine overhauls. Other than him, I can't say as I don't know.

E

Try Sports Car Center, INC. Not on the west side of town but they do good work. 7745 N.E. Sandy. 503-288-8101.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.