Stainless Brake Lines - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stainless Brake Lines

Featured Replies

I want to upgrade the old rubber brake lines to my Toyota 4 X 4 front calipers to the stainless ones. Does anyone know the length of the ones supplied with any of the brake upgrade kits supplied by MSA or MMS.

Thanks

The kit I purchased from MSA recently are made by Earl's and all lines are 13 inches long from end to end. You can convert that to metric measure.

MSA told me they had both and sold me a set when I asked-they do fit!

Will

I have installed 95 Corvette rotors and calipers. I am wondering about the brake lines. Do I have to special order these lines? Corvette is also metric. I wonder if I can get some lines for a 'Vette that will fit. Anyone have any ideas on this?

You have to figure out what size fittings the Vette stuff uses and if they are the same as the Hard Lines in the Z. If they aren't the same, you'll be looking for adapters to make it all work

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have the rubber brake lines that came with the calipers. I guess I can check the hardline to see what thread it is. It's been a long time since I played with brake lines. I will see what they have and get something ordered. No one around here builds/stocks brake lines. I need to go to a catalog in order to get what I need.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.