Jump to content


Underdash Panels


Recommended Posts

I looked through the Microfiche CD, and I didn't see any pictures of the panels under the dash, kickpanels, or whatever is under there. I know there is supposed to be a panel on the side where the fusepanel is; which is one thing I probably need to get. I only have one piece with the curved end (looks like a ski) that goes along the bottom edge of the dash.

Does anybody know what it's called on the Microfiche CD, or which screen to look at, or even where one might order kick panels?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomohawk, How about giving Victoria British or Motorsport Auto a call. They have this sort of stuff and its worth your while to get their cataloges. The cataloges provide you with pretty good visual references too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see four in my car. One over the ECU on the drivers side, one directly below the dash from the door to the console (the hood release lever and vent knob go through that one), the one you mention on the right side below the glove compartment, and the one over the fuse box (made from fibreboard not plastic like the ohters). There are also two plastic panels where the carpet meets the firewall in either footwell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.