IGNORED

zcar in super street

jgae8612a

my car is in super street magazine this month ,i used this forum to help me with technical questions about wheels and other various aspects of my z car.i always wanted to post pics but i dont have a camera.i hope everyone likes it .please tell me how you like it,or dislike it for that matter.

Joshua, I did see your car in superstreet magazine and you did a great job. If anyone does not know about his Z, it is an old school JDM inspired LHD 73' 240z. I really don't like posting things that I don't like about another person's car and although your car is not exactly how I would build my own, it is very close. You didn't stray away from originality too much and all of the modifications that you performed looked great. The dark colored carbon fiber hood and decklid spoiler give off a nice twist of modern engineering meeting old school cool. What popped out so much to me about your car was its stance. The wheels and tires look like a perfect fit with your ZG flares. Not many people have dialed in their wheel/tire combo to fit that well with the 432/ZG flares. You should scan the article here. People would love your car. I am glad you kept your car traditional. So many people are doing SR, RB, and V8 mods that may be cool and very technologically interesting, but do not add to the rich history of the Z it its true form. Congrats on a building a great Z Joshua.

-Ben

thank you very much for youre praise,i did work very hard on this car and i did everything but the paint and the seats on my own.but all the research i did for the look of the car was here on this site .people like gav240 had many pictures of jdm zcars that i constantly browsed through.in the past peoplee on this forum have been positive and helpful,and i definetly appreciate it.ill be building another car soon and i hope it receives the same welcome as the z.thanks again z community.

i sure dont, im not that good at computer stuff so i dont know how to scan the magazine. if any body has the equipment or the know how id love to see it on this site.ill probably have a buddy shoot some pics for me and try to get them on soon.