About Time - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

About Time

Featured Replies

I had all but given up on the drivers of those melted jellybeans, but one guy today waved and smiled at my daily driver in a way that he recognized and knew what an early Z car was. Most of the others have no clue about the heritage of the Z car so it was nice to run into someone who at least knew what he bought.

I had all but given up on the drivers of those melted jellybeans, but one guy today waved and smiled at my daily driver in a way that he recognized and knew what an early Z car was. Most of the others have no clue about the heritage of the Z car so it was nice to run into someone who at least knew what he bought.

The day prior to my taking mine off the road for repairs, I was stopped at an intersection to head home when the owner of a 350 spotted me. Not only did I get a wave, but a honking to get my attention, a huge smile and thumbs up.

It could have just been a figment of my imagination, but I could swear I heard the faint yell of "Old School, Baby!" as I drove away. :knockedou

I had a guy in a brand new Maxima pull up next to me and say, "Nice car,man". It's a great boost to the ego. And he was right.

My 240Z was given the Car of the Month for Feb 05 on www.dallasimports.com they like the 'old school' and i've tried my best to educate them. The 240Z is timeless

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.