IGNORED

Getting rid of my 72 parts car

Ed

These pictures are not for the faint at heart. This is what happens to the undercarrage of your car when you drive it in Buffalo, NY. salt,snow,time etc...

Man and I thought my parts car from the Texas coast was a rust bucket! It's not far behind this one but you still have more rust than I do.

I would love the next pix of the battery tray after the sun moves and it's not so shadowed. :) How much are you looking to get for this area?

ED,

Just for claritys sake, I am talking about the Stainless parts of the quarter windows(the ones I polished out have dents in them)

And the actual grip and chrome part of the ebrake handle.

I can send a picture of what I need on the HVAC area if it will help.

Will

Oh, o.k. I was thinking the body :stupid: Do you want the glass too? They all look pretty good. On the ebrake the grip and the chrome look good. I looked at the HVAC area from the interior, there is rust where the vertical portion meets the bottom. I haven't looked at the part under the cowling. Send me a pic of what you need.

Ed

What is the condition like on the interior panel surrounding the read quarter window on the drivers side? I will be in need come assembly time

It's broken. There is one on ebay right now.

I would love the next pix of the battery tray after the sun moves and it's not so shadowed. :) How much are you looking to get for this area?

I'll get a better picture soon and I'll scrape away at the surface rust to make sure that there aren't any rust through holes. If it looks good to you take the picture and draw a line where you want me to cut. Price? it all depends on how long it takes me and a sawzall :) .

Ed,

On the Quarter Windows, I don't need the glass, if another member can use it-but I'll take it if no one else wants it-don't take the time to take it apart...

I'll get a couple of pictures of the Hvac area out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Will

I'll get a better picture soon and I'll scrape away at the surface rust to make sure that there aren't any rust through holes. If it looks good to you take the picture and draw a line where you want me to cut. Price? it all depends on how long it takes me and a sawzall :) .

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Here are the pics of the battery tray. The last one is from the underside wheelwell area. I scrapped it with a screwdriver and it felt pretty solid. It would definately have to be taken appart and cleaned.

post-1052-14150795379256_thumb.jpg

post-1052-1415079537959_thumb.jpg

post-1052-14150795379919_thumb.jpg

post-1052-14150795380257_thumb.jpg

ED,

And the actual grip and chrome part of the ebrake handle.

Will

On the e-brake handle, can I take a saw from the cabin area and cut the tube that is in the fenderwell area. Other wise it's going to take me a bit to get underneath to disconnect the linkage.

Here are the pics of the battery tray. The last one is from the underside wheelwell area. I scrapped it with a screwdriver and it felt pretty solid. It would definately have to be taken appart and cleaned.

Ed, very good. I'll mark up one of the pix of where to cut and post back. I know shipping will cost a bit due to the size...I'm hoping you are cheap on the part itself. :)