IGNORED

Our rally car update

khughes

Hi Guys,

finally got around to taking a few more photo's of the car yesterday morning, and have posted them up to my site.

http://rally.project240k.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=1&catid=2

it is certainly starting to come together quickly now! Just a bit of straightening of the boot, another coat of undercoat, and then she is just about ready to paint!

For those that havn't already heard, we are themeing the car as a Japanese Police car.. somthing very similar to the attached. Should be pretty impressive (well atleast to those cluey enough, or can read japanese :D)

it will of course be minus the GT-R bits, but oh well :D

If all goes well, there is an SAU Show and Shine up in Tuggerah (central coast NSW) in the coming months, and we will be taking the rally car there to try and drum up some donations!

post-6769-14150795318576_thumb.jpg

If all goes well, there is an SAU Show and Shine up in Tuggerah (central coast NSW) in the coming months, and we will be taking the rally car there to try and drum up some donations!

If i can make it to this show............

How about we set up a mock movie car chase scene? Your Japanese police :finger: car chasing my Yakuza :ninja: getaway car!? ROFL

awesome! i will bring the camera and the bad acting :D ..

you should bring the C10 along to the show, show the skyline boys what an old school skyline really looks like!

bet you would also pick up a handful of awards!

• 2 weeks later...

I painted the first layer of white topcoat this afternoon (we.. until the neighbours started complaining about the fumes, so i had to rush it, resulting in lot's of runs :( )

It looks alot beter in the photo's though (and at night :D)

post-6769-14150795388906_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150795389171_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...