510 and 240Z, same bolt pattern/spacing on their rims? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

510 and 240Z, same bolt pattern/spacing on their rims?

Featured Replies

Just curious if any rim that will fit on a 510 will also fit a 240Z.

Only thing I know about it is that stock, the 510 took 13" rims and the Z took 14".

I suspect that they would, but I'm no expert. Wats usually go for big bucks in the USA. These are located in Tokyo and shipping is going to cost $300 to the USA. Watch the bids fly in the last 12 hours.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.