IGNORED

Seat mechanism covers

GunnerRob

By the way, I wouldn't try the 0.50mm pitch. That will clearly strip the threads. The 3.5mm may work but it would be a really tight fit.

Maybe I'll just buy one of every screw that looks like it'll fit and try 'em all! ROFL

Geez...The insert image function doesn't work. Never mind.

Sure it does Heidfeld_sideon_Spain.jpg

You are trying to insert an image that is already on the internet, right?

If you are trying to post a image that resides on your own computer, you have to scroll down the edit page and click on "manage attachments", select the image on yur hard drive, upload it and close window, then save the changes

Thanks Marc. Are you going to be able to make it to the Blackhawk show on June 3rd? There's probably another trophy wait'n for you. Hope to see you there!

yea ill be there for sure.. will that be our one year anniversary? ill also be at the pleasanton show this weekend... will i see you there?

yea ill be there for sure.. will that be our one year anniversary? ill also be at the pleasanton show this weekend... will i see you there?

Anniversary? :rolleyes: Well, Err, Ahhh........ we met last May on the Mt. Hamilton run with Ben and Dave Record.

I'm not sure that I can be there at the Stoneridge Mall meet this weekend. I'll be at Blackhawk for sure though.

Just an update to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about all of you who are waiting to get a price for the seat mechanism covers. The guy that's going to manufacture them told me today he will have a figure to me by tomorrow, so I'll have a price by then. I'll be in touch!

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say the 77 and 78 280z's have a different cover, since it seems they changed a lot on the 77/78. I would think the 76 model year has the same cover as the earlier models.

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say the 77 and 78 280z's have a different cover, since it seems they changed a lot on the 77/78. I would think the 76 model year has the same cover as the earlier models.

Yep, you guessed right.