IGNORED

Z's in winter

deadflo

IMO, that type of painting belongs on the side of a 1975 Chevy Street Van :sick: :sick: :sick:. I think it's tacky looking on a z.

Vicky

Hope Eric N doesn't see that pic on this site. He warns people not to upload those pics to any other site other than hybridz.com. :tapemouth

IMO, that type of painting belongs on the side of a 1975 Chevy Street Van :sick: :sick: :sick:. I think it's tacky looking on a z.

Vicky

Hope Eric N doesn't see that pic on this site. He warns people not to upload those pics to any other site other than hybridz.com. :tapemouth

Hi Vicky, I agree about the painting....some people's taste are a bit different (being very polite). I happen to talk to the owner of this Z when I attended the 30th anneversary show in Las Vegas 2000. Now if you ignore the painting by closing the hood and ignore the interior (nothing special) then you can appreciate the body/paint on the exterior of this Z. It was absolutely beautiful......most all the seams had been filled, the drip rail over the doors had been shaved off, and the finish was as nice as I've seen. Just beautful......

P.S. After meeting the owner, I would have never quessed a guy like this would have that sort of painting under the hood of a Z!!!

Since it has been "linked to", rather than saved and then posted here Eric may have a doubley valid point. This eats up his bandwidth AND uses an image that he has posted notice of copyright without permission.

Not the classiest thing I've seen done here. :cross-eye