Why are air dams so expensive? - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Why are air dams so expensive?

Featured Replies

Crap! I hate it when I post more than once....sorry folks!

........... I remember an incident with a babbit at about 60mph....the rabbit won! The friggin aid dam (fiberglass BRE type) literally exploded into pieces as there was just no safe way to avoid it! ............

bambi ate one too. ........and a hood, fender, headlight case, and a bumper :mad:

Damn Disney charactures anyway!!!! Carl, I never heard the story....but, it's very clear now about Bambikiller240.

  • Author

So are you guys saying that the urethane is not worth it and I should get the fiberglass? Cant the urethane be stiffened by using some support rods underneath? I dont like the idea of busted fiberglass. I already have scraped the bottom of my valence somewhere so I dont want to be re-painting everytime I scrape something!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.