My turn - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My turn

Featured Replies

After realising that my only contribution to this thread has been my usual smart arse remarks, I decided that it was time to be more constructive.

So, (BRACE YOURSELF CARL), Here 'tis.

AAHHHH, ...........POOP !!!!!!!!

I meant to put this into the BOOBS thread.

Rick.

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

post-2520-14150795130752_thumb.jpg

I don't think you'd want to wizz either one of those two off, from the looks of it!!!

Rick: Please go back to posting your (self described) "usual smart arse remarks".

That pic is *almost* enough to turn me off to one (actually two, since they mostly come in pairs) of my favorite toys in the world.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.