Central Locking - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Central Locking

Featured Replies

Sorry, If the rain holds off, I will get one today.

Will

They do door locks on Hybridz.org . More specifically, some ar shaving the door handles, so they are installing electric locks (and door poppers).

thx

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

when you are trying the central locks for fit, youre looking at the outside door handle arent you!

Try the inside door handle (bottom of door away from window and other moving parts) all the locking rods are there to attach to and its an easy fit!

cheers

  • Author

Yes, Yes i was

I'll rip of the door trims tomorrow and give it another shot,

Thanks for the info guys,

If i can get it sorted ill take lots and lots of pics :)

  • Author

This is just not working out............

I pulled the door trims of and gave it another go,

I think i understood the directions given, but.........

I bolted the actuator underneath the lock which looks as if it controls the inner door handle,

But couldnt quite get a decent enough hold onto the lock to get it work properly - i managed to get it to close, but it wouldnt pop back up again,

Think some pics would make this a lot easier...............

Just couldnt get around connecting up the actuator with the door lock - there just wasnt anything in the Central Locking kit that was suitable

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I will post some pictures(the last set was too dark-even with Photoshop) as soon as I get back from MSA.

Will

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.