IGNORED

ZG front lip and headlight covers

Hypertek

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
I can wait-there was a car in Texas that was on ebay about the time my son was born-the only reason I didn't go get it-that came with a g-nose-I wonder what became of it? I would like to make a mold of the OEM pieces, and make them available again-but I have too many projects, and no G-nose to mold from!

Will

sorry i done have the five pices g nose, but i do have a one pice g nose that i got in japan. However it is still on my Z. I will be taking it off my Z once I start working on it, and will let you know if you are still looking at making an mold. Also when installing a g nose, the hood hinges must be replaced.

cornell

• 11 months later...

I recently had a friend who speaks Japanese pick up a factory original G-nose as well as the Chrome head lite covers. Also remember in order for the hood to work you need to get the special hood hinges. I got all of those from Japan. So the stuff is out there it just how much do you want to pay for it.