14x7 Shelby Slotted Mags - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

14x7 Shelby Slotted Mags

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I have been away from Zcars for a few years and have lost track of what is in demand and what is currently "junk". While rummaging through my garage; sorting through piles of Z parts, RX7 stuff, and various bits that fell off of equally various British sports cars; I found a set of 14x7 Shelby Slotted Mags. They are in good shape and not polished.

Any guesses as to a realistic value to these things. At one time these were very desirable.

Good question I have a set also and am also curios about worth so I know what to sell them for or trade value.

Depending on condition, Slotted Aluminum wheels (Western, Ansen, Appliance, Shelby, etc) typically sell for between $100 and $250 on eBay from what I've seen. But, I haven't been watching much for the last 6 mos.

I think that they typically go for about $100 per set of 4.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
VERY nicely polished up too...a lot of work went into those.

Yeah, and he didin't mention center caps / lug nuts being included or not either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.