Bought another Z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bought another Z

Featured Replies

Drove it home today 200 miles.:love: Body is in excellent condition..ugly wheel covers have to go but I think she is worth alot more than I paid.

Link -76 280 Z

Wow that is a nice straight Z. Looks like you did get a good deal. What's the engine bay area look like? The car looks like someone really took care of her. To bad it's not a 77 or 78 because I have the rubber for the bumpers in primo condition. Congrats on your new purchase :classic:

Vicky

Nice car !!! Great Price !!!!! Good Luck !!!!! Does that mean now you have two 76 280Z's !!!!!!!!

Datsun76, I saw this the other night when I was browseing Ebay, Im glad she found a new home! Looks great, you're right though, the wheels are uuugly!

Vicky, you have the rubber pieces for 77-78 bumpers??? I am very interested! I've sent you a PM as well.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

yeah two 76's now and the other is a 5 speed..one for show and one for go.

Would like a 240 but really hard to find here. Alot of them seem to be on the west coast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.