Model kits - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Model kits

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Can anybody add some model kit to this list? It’s in scale 1:20..

www.z-point.nl/kit20.htm

I also made one in scale 12 and 22. Scale 12 is a dead end there’s only the Safari and the ZG.

Thanks.

Ive got the revell one. And a diecast thats purdy cool.

Where exactly did you get thease?

  • Author

Hey Bill,

That’s twenty years hard collecting, buying at eBay, etc :D !!!!

You mentioned the Revell but that’s a 25 scale.. That will be a next chapter as well as the 24, 28, 32, 38, 45 and 48

Wow Guus.. that is quite some collection! I don't think I have any models you dont!

Thanks Guus! Nice reference. I collect 1:24 kits and have quite a few.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

For the aussies:

Crazy Clarks has 280zx models for about $5 complete with pull-back motor.

They're pretty cool as they're more a "cartoon" style than a true representation of the original car. They also have TR4's etc etc..

Hey, thanks Gee,

I'll drop into Crazy Clarke's when I go into Rocky on Thursday.

Rick.

Rick,

Some joker is trying to sell one on ebay:

280zx

Gee, Gee,

Do you think I'd get it cheaper than going to C.C's ????????????????? LOL

How much has he got on it ?????????????

Rick.

  • Author

Well I added some other (22/48) scales to my page but you have to make the entrance through the main page….. :smoke:

Did some of you got hold of the playing cards that were shared during the introduction of the 350Z? The advertising burro, who worked for Nissan USA, tracked me down in 2001 and gave me my minute of fame…. :):)

Probably the US forces got hold of this ‘trick’ and used the ‘playing card’ method in Iraq.

According their counting, my TEN of clubs is way up in the ranks!!! :nervous:

post-1340-14150794821142_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.